About the Moot Court
National Moot Court Competition- 2019 to be held on 20th April & 21st April 2019 in our college premises.
Kindly send a team of three or four participants (including 2 Speakers and 1 Researcher or 2 Speakers & 2 Researchers) of your esteemed Institute. We would be delighted to have your institution participate in the said competition.
Structure Of The Competition
- The Competition will be structured as per the following format:
- Final Round
The language of the Competition shall be English.
Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of either three members (being designated as two Speakers and one Researcher) OR four members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and two Researcher).
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
The participants shall adhere to following the dress code when present in any courtroom during the Competition. The participating teams shall also adhere to the mentioned dress code while attending the inaugural and valedictory ceremonies of the Competition.
- Girls: White salwar and white kurta or white shirt and black trousers along with a black coat and black shoes.
- Boys: White shirt, black trousers and black tie along with a black coat and black shoes.
Participation And Registration Procedure
- Teams interested in taking part must register by April 14th, 2019 by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject “Registration for Mewar National Moot Court Competition”. On receiving the registrations, the same will be notiﬁed immediately to the respective teams through electronic mail. Selected teams must conﬁrm their participation by 16th April 2019 by sending an email to [email protected] Team shall be allotted a Team Code upon conﬁrmation of participation.
- Payment of INR 3000/- can be sent via Paytm on 9149199169, or By DD in favor of Mewar Law Institute. The payment for registering should be made maximum by 15th April 2019.
- Receipt for the same shall be communicated along with scanned copy of Registration forms on [email protected] or on whatsapp no:-9149199169.
|S.No||Events||Date & Time|
|1.||Deadline for receiving Soft Copy of Registration from (by organizers)||14th April 2019|
|2.||Deadline for receiving the hard copy of registration form (by organizers)||16th April 2019|
|3.||Communication of confirmation of Team codes to registered teams||15th April 2019|
|4.||Deadline for receiving queries seeking clarification & Travel details of the team||15th April 2019|
|5.||Issuance of clarifications on the queries||16th April 2019|
|6.||Deadline for submission of the soft copy of the memorials||17th April 2019|
|7.||Inaugural Ceremony, Draw of lots||20th April 2019 from 9:00 A.M.|
|8.||Finals||21st April 2019 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.|
|9.||Valedictory Ceremony||21st April 2019 from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
Ms. Sumedha Ganjoo: 8588911282
Kartik Aggarwal 7011461996 Kokab Ali 9999297869
Vaibhav Varshney 9149199169 Arundhati Banerjee 9811610833
Email: [email protected]
Brochure: Click here
Registration Form: Click here
Travel Plan and Accommodation: Click here
Lawctopus is proud to support this competition as a media partner.