Quantum School of Law is organizing its 1st Edition (Hybrid) of National Moot Court Competition on Space Law under Juris-Prudence 22, from August 26-27, 2022.
About the Organizer
Quantum University is a Private University in the North Indian state of Uttarakhand, India. The University was earlier known as Quantum Global Campus Roorkee. The University campus is located in the town of Roorkee, with its corporate office in Dehradun.
Quantum School of Law offers one of the preferred integrated law courses with various specializations. It has several formidable qualities which distinguish itself from other law schools in India.
About the QSL Debating Society
Quantum School of Law, to develop young professionals into socially active adults, took the initiative to formulate QSL Debating Society under the leadership of Dr. Brijendra Singh, Director Quantum, School of Law & the faculty coordinator Mr. Sistla Naveen Teja, Assistant Professor of Law, QSL.
The core agenda of this society to carve the habit of teamwork and to inculcate the idea of research in the students. QSL Debating Society operates on the motto “Holistic Learning”.
About the Competition
Quantum School of Law is organizing its 1st Edition (Hybrid) of the National Moot Court Competition on Space Law under Juris-Prudence 22, from August 26-27, 2022.
For participating in this mega event, please register yourself through the link given at the end of this post.
The last date of registration is July 20, 2022. As it is in Hybrid Mode, people join via e-platform. The joining link of the competition will be shared a day before the competition.
One team from a single University/College is allowed to participate.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students across Indian Universities and Institutes
For participating in this mega event, please register at:
- Rs. 3,000/- (With accommodation)
- Rs. 2,000/- (Without accommodation)
The registration fee includes 3-time meals, accommodation, fee includes 3-time meals, accommodation in a hostel on sharing basis, and a leisure trip to Haridwar & Rishikesh by University bus.
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 11,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Runner-Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000 + Certificate of Appreciation. Best Speaker shall be evaluated on the bases of performance in preliminary rounds.
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000 + Certificate of Appreciation
- All the members of the teams that entered into Quarter-Final and Semi-Final shall be awarded Certificates of Appreciation
- All the members of the other participating teams shall be awarded Certificates of Participation
- Last Date for seeking clarifications about the moot problem: July 19, 2022
- Deadline for Registration with fee: July 20, 2022
- Deadline for submission of softcopy of Memorial: August 11, 2022
- Draw of Lords: August 20, 2022
- Oral Rounds: August 26-27, 2022
For any query mail to: [email protected]
Sistla Naveen Teja, Quantum School of Law, Quantum University, Roorkee. Whatsapp No. 7989342951.
- Aditya (President QSL Debating Society): +918279897483
- Tanya (Secretary QSL Debating Society): +918266923234
Click here for more details of this event.