About the Organisation
National Legal Services Authority of India was formed on 9 November 1995 under the authority of the Legal Services Authorities Act 1987. Its purpose is to provide free legal services to eligible candidates and to organize Lok Adalats for the speedy resolution of cases.
National Legal Services Authority is opening job posts of Law Researcher on a contractual basis.
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must be having a bachelor’s degree in law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) as on the date of appearing at the interview from any institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to completion of the 5th year course before appointment as Law Researcher.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may submit their scanned application in the enclosed at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject “Application for Law Researcher in NALSA”.
Deadline: 15th July 2020.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Multiple Vacancies at Civic Studios, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Teaching Associate at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Research Associates at Gauhati High Court: Apply by July 30
- JOB POST: Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Associate [Litigation] at NLUD’s Project 39A, Delhi: Apply by July 15
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.