About the Organisation
Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university at Summer Hill about 5 km from the hill-station Shimla, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is wholly financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
About the Event
Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies, Shimla is organising Three Day – 3rd National Law Festival – Envision 2019 organized by Himachal Pradesh UILS from 14th October 2019 to 16th October 2019.
It is a three-day festival and we would like your college/university/institute to participate in the various events that will be conducted during the Festival.
The prize distribution will be on the last day (16th Oct) and students who are interested to participate are requested to contact the organizers.
The 3rd National Law Festival scheduled for 14th-16th October 2019 comprises of:
- National Moot Court Competition
- National Client Counselling
- National Cr. Jugdement Writing
- National Cr. Proposition Writing
The team must register on or before 25th September 2019.
- Registration fee for the Moot Competition shall be Rs. 5000/-
- Registration fee for the Client Counselling Competition shall be Rs. 4000/-
- Registration fee for the Cr. Judgement Writing Competition shall be Rs. 2000/-
- The registration fee for the Cr. Proposition Writing Competition shall be Rs. 2000/-
Yug Singhal: 7009500258 ([email protected])
Yamini Naryal: 8860519256 ([email protected])
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.
For the moot court problem, click here.