SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai is organizing National Inter-College Quiz Competition, scheduled to be held on March 7, 2021.
About Pravin Gandhi College of Law
Pravin Gandhi College of Law is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Pravin Gandhi College of Law is affiliated with “Mumbai University.”
About the Competition
The Quiz Club of the Literary Society – L’avocat – presents to you National Inter-College Quiz Competition on the virtual platform of “Quizizz”. We intend to give a fun twist to the regular quiz, with new interesting topics. We also have a dedicated section for “Covid Warriors” in tribute to their sacrifice for their countrymen.
Categories of the Quiz
- General Knowledge
- Frontline Workers
- Questions from the future
There is no one student from one college rule. There is no limit on participation from one college/university. Only Individual Participation is accepted. No team participation is allowed.
College Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- All participants are required to fill the Google Form as part of the Registration Process on or before the 5th of March, 2021.
- Participants will be required to attach their payment receipt while submitting the Google Form.
- Registration will be rejected in case of incomplete details provided in the Google Form.
Registration Fee: Rs. 50/- (Per Participant)
Participants are required to make the payment and then attach the receipt of the same in the Google Form. Payment through Paytm or any UPI is accepted. There is no other payment method. In case of any issue in payment, participants shall contact student volunteers.
Paytm : 9820025896
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1500/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 500/-
All participants will get Certificate and Gift Coupons.
- Competition Day: 7th March 2021
- Last date for registration: 5th March 2021
- Ashnav Sinha: +91 9820025896
- Yash Sharma: +91 7014833466
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.