AmicusX is an online platform that reflects the evolving dynamics of legal education. This website is the result of the enthusiasm of a group of law students, lawyers and laymen, who have come together to decode and cognize the multi-faceted understanding of law.
AmicusX is organising National Essay Competition.
Any student of the 3 years LL.B. Course, or the 5-year Integrated Law Courses, or the LL.M. Course is eligible to participate.
The broad themes are as follows:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Human Rights Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law
An essay can be based on any of the above broad themes.
5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Foot Notes: 10
- Citation: Any uniform citation style
- An essay is allowed to have a maximum of 2 co-authors.
- References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References should be authentic in order to be reliable.
- Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 20% will not be accepted.
- Once you submit your essay to us, you can publish it anywhere you want. Submission to us will not be a bar to you from submitting it elsewhere.
- Registration to be made through this Google Form only.
- Rs. 300 for single-author essays.
- Rs. 350 for co-authored essays.
Kindly download or take a screenshot of the payment made, as it will be required during filling the registration form.
- 1st Prize: 4,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- Top 10 submissions will get ranked certificates of merit.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- UPI: 8100689093@sbi (SBI YONO)
- 8100689093@paytm (PayTM)
- aritradeb63@okicici (GPay)
- Account Number: 35828859167
- Account Holder’s Name: Aritra Deb
- IFSC: SBIN0017368
Registration to be made through this Google Form only.
- Last Date of Registration: August 19, 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date of Essay Submission: August 31, 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: September 15, 2020
For any queries regarding registration, call +91 7908471116.
E-mail ID: info.amicusx[at]gmail.com.
For the official link of AmicusX, click here.
For the brochure of the AmicusX competition, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.