AmicusX is an online platform that reflects the evolving dynamics of legal education. This website is the result of the enthusiasm of a group of law students, lawyers and laymen, who have come together to decode and cognize the multi-faceted understanding of law.
AmicusX is organising National Essay Competition.
Any student of the 3 years LL.B. Course, or the 5-year Integrated Law Courses, or the LL.M. Course is eligible to participate.
The broad themes are as follows:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Human Rights Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law
An essay can be based on any of the above broad themes.
5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Foot Notes: 10
- Citation: Any uniform citation style
- An essay is allowed to have a maximum of 2 co-authors.
- References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References should be authentic in order to be reliable.
- Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 20% will not be accepted.
- Once you submit your essay to us, you can publish it anywhere you want. Submission to us will not be a bar to you from submitting it elsewhere.
- Registration to be made through this Google Form only.
- Rs. 300 for single-author essays.
- Rs. 350 for co-authored essays.
Kindly download or take a screenshot of the payment made, as it will be required during filling the registration form.
- 1st Prize: 4,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- Top 10 submissions will get ranked certificates of merit.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- UPI: 8100689093@sbi (SBI YONO)
- 8100689093@paytm (PayTM)
- aritradeb63@okicici (GPay)
- Account Number: 35828859167
- Account Holder’s Name: Aritra Deb
- IFSC: SBIN0017368
Registration to be made through this Google Form only.
- Last Date of Registration: August 19, 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date of Essay Submission: August 31, 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: September 15, 2020
For any queries regarding registration, call +91 7908471116.
E-mail ID: info.amicusx[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.