A National e-Seminar on Cyber Crime & Security in India is being organized by Anand College of Legal Studies & Anand Law College on August 28th, 2021.
About the Host Institutes
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programs. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Anand College of Legal Studies is a legal foundation recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2016. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University.
About the Seminar
Cyber Crimes in India is one of the most challenging issues in contemporary times. Cybersecurity threats are becoming an emerging factor in an ever-expanding and technology-driven market. It has penetrated all major sectors like banking and finance, commercial facilities, postal services, transportation, e-retail platforms, etc. It is present in the form of phishing and social engineering, malware, spear-phishing, ransomware, hacking, software piracy, pornography, cybersquatting, etc. Cybersecurity incidents jumped from 3,94,499 in 2019 to 11,58,208 in 2020, according to the data shared by the government. Cybercrime in India has surged amidst the country’s unprecedented coronavirus lockdown. The spike in cybercrimes and attacks has predictably targeted private citizens’ wallets and personal data. These cyber-attacks can prove hazardous not just for the organization, but also for the nation. These attacks are also affecting the economy of the country if not controlled in the initial stage. So it is necessary to study and spread awareness about Cyber laws and security in India.
The seminar will gather various eminent speakers and scholars engaged in the Law and other professions.
Themes and Sub-Themes
- Cyber Crimes: Issues & Challenges in today’s era
- Privacy concerns on Cyber Space
- Judicial Approach on Cyber Crime and Cyber Securities
- e-Security in Banking System
- e-Commerce & Cyber Security concerns
- e-Governance & Cyber Security concerns
- Human Rights & Cyber Security use and Misuse
- Protection of Consumer Rights in Cyberspace
- Crime against Women in Cyberworld
- Crime against Child in Cyberworld
- Laws & Concerns in relation to any selected or specific forms of
- Cyber Crimes (such as Hacking, Cyber Pornography, Identity theft, Spoofing, Cyber Stalking, Software Piracy etc.
- Emerging Trends in Cyber world
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from faculties, lawyers, social activists, research scholars and students on any sub thematic areas or it could be submitted on the main theme in general. All the papers will be submitted to the panel of the editorial board to examine originality and contribution to academics. Every author has to submit an undertaking of its originality and no copyright violation.
Guidelines for Submission
- Research paper presenter is expected to apply research skills and use appropriate research methodology. It is necessary that every paper is confined to thematic or sub-themes of the seminar.
- It should have proper research questions and also suggest the outcomes of research with findings. The paper should not contain more than 4000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- Submission of an empirical research paper is appreciated, but the researcher is expected to submit an analysis of substantive data and sample report.
- Kindly send your abstract or full paper soft copy/ electronic form only on the following email: email@example.com
- Every paper presenter is required to submit an abstract of 350 words with keywords stating the statement of the problem, research questions, and methodology applied in the paper with major expected findings.
Participant shall send their abstract or full papers soft copy/electronic form only on following e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
e-Certificate will be provided to all attendees and paper presenters.
Registration Link: Click here to register for the webinar.
e-Venue Online Platform: Google Meet (The link will be provided later.)
- Registration Deadline: August 10th, 2021
- Submission of abstracts: August 10th, 2021
- Final paper submission: August 20th, 2021
- Intimation for confirmation: August 21st, 2021
- Mr. Ranvirsinh Mahida: 9879859559
- Ms. Anjana Solanki: 9723612621
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.