The National Council for Teacher Education, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is inviting the eligible candidates for the posts of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis for a period of six months.
About the Organisation
National Council for Teacher Education is a statutory body of Indian government set up under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 in 1995 is to formally oversee standards, procedures and processes in the Indian education system.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant in the National Council for Teacher Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi-110075.
Nature of Duties
- Preparation of cases summary.
- Identification of legal issues for adjudication.
- Legal appreciation of other laws/Acts that have bearing on the cases.
- Legal research for precedents of Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and judgments of various Commissions.
- Preparing counters for writ petitions etc.
- Preparing draft Orders.
- Any other legal work assigned.
Number of Post
Period of Consultancy
Short term contract basis for 6 months
The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 40 years as of the date of advertisement.
- Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- Registered with respective Bar Council for at least 3 years.
- Post Graduate in Law.
- Experience in legal work in various Courts, Government or regulatory authorities, tribunals, Commissions or any other similar forum.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling and Data Management.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of education, finance, administration and management will be preferred.
Remuneration & Entitlements
- Consultant will be paid a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
- No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
- If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and rank.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend Walk-in-interview and report at National Council for Teacher Education, G-7, Sector10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075 along with the application in the enclosed format as per Annexure-2 along with self-attested photocopies of all the educational and experience certificates.
Date: 2nd September 2021
Time: 11 AM
For the official notification and the application form of the job, click here: https://lawc.to/01vLN
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.