Tumkur University, Karnataka is organising a 1 day National Conference on New Age Banking in India: Issues and Challenges on April 25, 2015 at Tumakuru.
Soft Copy of the full paper can be submitted to email@example.com and the hard copy to the Organizing secretary by post on or before 20 th April, 2015.
Authors of the selected papers will be notified by 22nd April, 201 5 . All the submitted Research papers will be reviewed by a panel of experts and shortlisted papers will be published in an edited volume with ISBN.
Discussion themes/Thrust Areas
1. Competitiveness and efficiency of financial market
2. The next generation banks are derived by the usage of mobiles, technology, digitalization, social media etc.
3. Issues related to Governance, Regulation and Audit
4. Responsiveness to challenges with reference to Restructuring, Automation, Product delivery and process Re-engineering. Cost-benefit Analysis of New Age Banking
5. The role of Finances & IT Sector in new banking age.
6. Risk Management in New Age Banks.
7. Credit management in New Age Banking
8. Customer centricity & Relationship.
9. Role of Kisan Credit card system in Agriculture & Rural development
10. Cyber Security & Frauds in modern business.
11. Know Your Customer
12. Anti Money Laundering
13. Business Intelligence
14. Internet & Mobile Banking channels
15. Jana Dhan Yojana
16. Direct Benefit Tranfer(DBT)
17. Modern banking in promoting Education & Health
18. Any other related topic to main theme
Full Paper Submission: 20th April 2015
Conference Date: 25th April 2015
1. Academics/Paper Presenters: Rs.600
2. Research Scholars: Rs.400
3. Students: Rs.100
DD may be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Tumkur University, Tum akuru” payable at Tumakuru.
The Co -author(s) will have to register by paying the registration fees to participate in the conference and Spot registration can be done by paying in cash also.
More information is HERE.