A National Conference on India’s Foreign Policy: Issues and Prospects in 21st Century shall be conducted on September 24-25, 2014.
It is organised by Department of Political Science and Human Rights, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh and is sponsored by ICWA, New Delhi.
Call for Papers
The papers are invited on the belowmentioned themes.
1. India and the emerging nuclear order
2. India and UN restructuring
3. India and its neighbourhood
4. China- a Factor in Indo US relations
5. World Economy and India
6. BRICS and India
7. Environment Dissentions and India
8. International Economic Order and India
1. Submit papers through email only at email@example.com
2. Word limit of abstract is 500 words and paper is 5000 words.
3. Submissions can be made in English and Hindi
1. Last date for abstract submission: September 1, 2014
2. Last date for full length paper submission: September 10, 2014
1. Faculty/Fellow: Rs.500
2. Students/Scholars: Rs.400
Dr. Anupam Sharma
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.