A National Conference on India’s Foreign Policy: Issues and Prospects in 21st Century shall be conducted on September 24-25, 2014.
It is organised by Department of Political Science and Human Rights, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh and is sponsored by ICWA, New Delhi.
Call for Papers
The papers are invited on the belowmentioned themes.
1. India and the emerging nuclear order
2. India and UN restructuring
3. India and its neighbourhood
4. China- a Factor in Indo US relations
5. World Economy and India
6. BRICS and India
7. Environment Dissentions and India
8. International Economic Order and India
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.