Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, is organizing a National Amendment Writing Competition under the aegis of Vasundhara- The Green Society.
About the Institution
Law College, Dehradun is a law school located in the city of Dehradun in north India state of Uttarakhand, India and is the constituent college of Uttaranchal University. It is the first independent law college in Uttarakhand.
About the Competition
Environmental protection doesn’t happen in a vacuum. You can’t separate the impact on the environment from the impact on our families and communities. Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, under the aegis of Vasundhara- The Green Society is organizing the National Amendment Writing Competition with the purpose of stimulating the idea of writing.
As it is said: “If you can’t clean your surrounding then don’t make it dirty”.
You are given a veto power of making anyone Constitutional Amendment to the Indian Constitution on the act Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Registration Begins: 27th April 2021
- Registration Closes: 17th May 2021
- Result Declaration: By the end of June 2021
- The competition is open to all. (Students, Academia, Industry Personnel & Scholars)
Click here to register for the competition.
Registration Fee: The Registration fees for the competition is INR 50.
To participate in the competition participants shall make the payment on the
- Gpay-Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID – bitukumar016@okicici
- Paytm- Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID- 9636110965@paytm
- Amazonpay- Mobile No.- 963611096, UPI ID-9636110965@apl
- Phonepay- Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID-9636110965@yb
- All the participants would be awarded a Certificate of Participation
- The winner would be awarded INR 500 and a Certificate of Merit
For detailed information about the event, use the following link to access the Brochure:
If you face any issues, or require your doubts or queries to be resolved, you can contact: Event Coordinator- Lakshay Verma
Mobile Number: 7505080820
Email ID: lcdvtgs[at]uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in
Write to them on Instagram.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.