Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar is organizing the 4th Dr. Gopi Gursahani State Level Moot Court Competition.
Date, Venue and Time
- The Competition shall be held on 9th March 2019, at Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each Law College may send one team, consisting of two speakers and only one researcher. Observers will be permitted but on payment of separate registration fee.
- The Competition is restricted to the regular students pursuing LL.B./L.B/BLS degree courses in Law School/College/University in the State of Maharashtra only.
- Students undergoing Master courses in law or postgraduate research in law are not entitled to participate.
- Participation would be limited to 12 Teams on a first come first serve basis.
- Each interested team shall pay Registration fees of Rs.700 in cash on the day of registration.
- Each observer will be required to pay Rs 350.
- To be considered for participation, teams must fill in the Registration Form provided and send a scanned copy of the same to [email protected] by 30th January 2019. Participants will receive an acknowledgement on successful e-mail submission of Registration Form.
|Last Date for submitting filled in Registration Form||30th January 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the soft copy of Memorials||20th February 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the soft copy of Memorials||2nd March 2019|
In Case of any queries please contact:
Prof. Navanitha Warrier : +91 7977048688, +91 9387856044
Prof. Rupali Yeranaes: +91 9699356712