Nari Gursahani Law College is organising a 6th Dr. Gopi Gursahani Memorial National level Online Panel Discussion Competition on Farm Bills 2020: Challenges and Opportunities.
It is open to bonafide undergraduate law students.
The details of the events are as follows
- The Online Competition will be held on 31st March 2021 at 1 PM.
- Competition is restricted to the first 12 teams that register with payment, after which registration shall close automatically.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change/amend the rules.
- Procedure for participating, judging criteria, declaration of results and transferring cash prizes, etc shall be shared with the 12 panels after they register.
To register click here: https://forms.gle/LP14eejkkkhsVLtX6
Each college can send only one team comprising of a moderator and not more than 3 panellists.
No registration shall be effective unless and until a registration fee of Rs. 200 per panel is paid.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
The fee shall be paid through online mode via NEFT or any IMPS mode (Gpay, Paytm etc).
- Name of the College: Nari Gursahani Law College
- Account Number: 605010100006651
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000605
- Bank Branch: Axis Bank, Ulhasnagar
A screenshot of the payment with Transaction ID should be sent to Punit 9420722533.
Three best panels will be awarded cash prizes of Rs. 8000, Rs. 6000 and Rs. 4000 and merit certificates. Other participants will be given participation certificates.
Process of the Competition
Each panel will be given 15 minutes. During the first minute, the moderator will set the tone of the discussion by introducing the panellists and the aspect of the farm bills the panellists are going to talk about.
The next 9 minutes will be given to the panellists, three minutes each, to present their views. This will be followed by the moderator summing up the discussion in the next 2 minutes. (No PowerPoint presentations shall be allowed)
During the last 3 minutes, the judges may put one or two questions to the panellists.