Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar, is organizing the Ninth Nari Gursahani Fest – Vidhi Manthan 2018-19.
The Client Counselling Competition is restricted to the regular students pursuing LL.B./ LL.B/BLS degree courses in Law School/ College/University in the State of Maharashtra only. Students undergoing Master courses in law or postgraduate research in law are not entitled to participate.
Date, Venue and Time
The competition shall be held on 8th September 2018, at Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar.
Each Law College may send one team, consisting of only two student participants. Observers will be permitted but on payment of separate registration fee.
- Participation would be limited to 12 Teams on a first come first serve basis.
- Each interested team shall pay Registration fees of Rs. 500 in cash on the day of registration.
- Each observer will be required to pay Rs.300.
- To be considered for participation, teams must fill in the Registration Form provided and send a scanned copy of the same to [email protected] by 20th August 2018. Participants will receive an acknowledgement on successful e-mail submission of Registration Form.
- The participants are requested to send the hard copy of the duly filled registration form on 30th August 2018.
- Dr Gopi Nari Gursahani Cash prizes of Rs.12,000/- and 8,000/- to the winning and runner-up teams respectively.
- Winner and Runner-Up Trophies for the winning institutions.
- Certificates of Merit to the winning teams.
- Certificates of participation
In Case of any queries please contact:
Navanitha A Warrier: +91-9387856044, [email protected]