NALSAR’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (ADRC) is organizing the first NALSAR Mediation Tournament (NMT) on 29th – 31st March, 2019.
This event is happening in collaboration with the Centre for Mediation and Conciliation (CMC) Bombay Chamber of Commerce, Luthra and Luthra Law offices, SCC Online and Indian Bank.
There will be 24 teams competing in this tournament. Along with the tournament, there will also be one training session on mediation and a panel discussion on contemporary debates around mediation.
- Students pursuing their five-year/three-year bachelor’s degree in law or masters in law from a recognised University/College are eligible to participate in the tournament.
- There is a cap of one team per University/College.
- Team Composition – Each team must have one mediator, one client and one counsel (roles cannot be changed/switched).
- Rounds – The tournament will have two preliminary rounds, quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals.
- Each team will have to submit a mediation plan before coming for the tournament (relevant details will be communicated).
- Best Mediation Team Overall
- 2nd Best Mediation Team Overall
- Best Mediator
- Runners-Up Mediator
- Best Client-Counsel Pair
- Runners-Up Client-Counsel Pair
- Best Mediation Plan
- Interested institutions have to fill the College Registration Form by clicking here. (by 2nd March, 2019).
- After confirmation from the NALSAR’s ADRC, pay the registration fees (by 8th March, 2019) and send the transaction details.
- Fill the Team Information Form.
Rs. 4000/- (Four Thousand) per participant (inclusive of accommodation from 29th March to 31st March, 2019).
Account Details for Payment of Registration Fees
Through Demand Draft / NEFT:
Account Holder’s Name: “Registrar NALSAR -ADR A/c”
Current Account Number: 6726363897
Bank Name: Indian Bank
IFSC Code: IDIB000S166
Branch Name: Shameerpet
Through BHIM/Google Pay
Phone Number: 9177093827
Name: Adwait Adalatwale
- Last Date for College Registration: 2nd March, 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee: 8th March, 2019
- Release of Mediation Problem: to be notified
- Submission of Mediation Plan: to be notified
- The Tournament: 29th – 31st March, 2019
- Workshop on Mediation.
- Mediation Rounds.
- Panel Discussion.
NALSAR University of Law, Post Box No.1, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500101
Shagun Deverakonda (Convener) – +91 9848076792
Adwait Adalatwale – +91 8989022381 / 9177093827
Nishtha Goyal – +91 8003003272
Email ID: [email protected]
Follow the Instagram and Facebook pages for more updates.
Click here for the official notification.