About the Internship
NABARD invites applications from universities/institutes for the NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2020-21.
- Students (who have completed first year of post-graduation studies) pursuing courses in Agriculture, Agri-business, Economics, Social Studies and Management with good academic background from Institute/University of repute, students in 4th year of 5 years integrated course, Legal studies and Law students in PG or 05 year integrated course and Indian Students studying abroad are eligible for SIS 2020-21.
- Maximum of 05 applications will be entertained from any Institution/ university by ROs/TEs /HO of NABARD for Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2020-21. Based on the academic qualification, the eligible students would be shortlisted for interview.
No. of Seats
A total number of seats for NABARD Student Internship Scheme 2020-21 is 70.
Themes for the Student Internship Scheme
The selected students will be assigned short term tasks/projects/ studies, useful and relevant to NABARD and they will have to submit a study report on the theme assigned to them. For example, they will be asked to conduct a study on one of the following themes or they may be given some other theme as may be decided by the respective Offices of NABARD.
- New Interventions in Agriculture
- Irrigation Development
- Climate Change and Environment
- Off-Farm Sector
- Aspirational India
- Micro Credit & Women
- Risk Management
The research proposal should be brief covering problem statement, objectives, methodology, sample design, area of study and analytical frame work. Field work is mandatory for all interns.
- Stipend/month (minimum 8 weeks to a maximum for 12 weeks or 3 months): Rs.14,000/- per month
- Field Visit Allowance (including of all expenditure towards lodging, boarding, local conveyance, etc.) – maximum for 30 days: Rs.1000/- per day
- Local allowance at Head Quarter for visit to Govt. offices/ banks/ agencies for collecting data/ information (maximum 15 days): Rs.300/- per day
- Travel allowance: For joining at Regional office / District HQ for field visits and return to HQ by AC-III Class, AC-II may be permitted where facility of AC- III is not available in the trains on submission of tickets / other proofs: Maximum Rs.6000/- per head
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send the applications to the ROs / TEs/HO Department. The addresses for the ROs/TEs/HO Department is available here.
Feb 28, 2020
Phone: 022- 2653-9521
Note: This post first appeared on our sister concern NoticeBard here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.