MyAdvo is pleased to announce content writing internship for law students and legal professionals from all over India as a part of the Knowledge Management program.
The internship will require interested applicants (5-10 Legal Content Writers) to submit write-ups (for blog posts) curated for consumers looking for online legal solutions.
About the Internship and Description:
The internship will develop in phases wherein we will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently you will be required to write on variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law.
We are looking for Professionals, Freelancers and Law students from 5 year law programs of eminent law institutions across India, preferably 3rd year and above as the articles will revolve around topics which require certain level of expertise on laws and proficient research acumen.
Any legal professional committed towards research writing and interested for the given role may also apply for the said opportunity.
Following is a Checklist of points that you need to keep in mind while writing for us:
- Articles should be written in blog format in layman terms.
- While writing in layman’s perspective, you must not miss out on legal information.
- Use bold, italic font styles or use quotes -” “- to make the lines stand out.
- Each article should be of 1800-2000 word count excluding the citations/ references.
- Writing and presentation style should be informative and interesting for the user.
- Use conversational tone for better relevance & connection with users.
- Cite references/ cases/ judgments wherever required.
- Writing and Presentation style must be informative and interesting.
- Provide backlinks/ references/ citations wherever possible & needed like: related blog, legal topics, lawyer listing and website links.
- Use only relevant images with some text in it, pertaining to the question.
- Blend in services of MyAdvo (notes will be provided to you). Check for grammatical errors and proof read before submitting it to us.
On your selection as one of the Legal Content Writers, you will be given a list of questions that you have to write on and the word limit should be around 2000-2500 words for each article.
The Submissions must be in docx format and the font should be Times New Roman, size 12 and 1.5 spacing. The citations should be of the same font and size 10 and spacing 1.
I. Content Writers will be given certificates after completion of the program.
II. You will have to work for a minimum of 3 months or write 20 or more blogs in order to be eligible to get a certificate.
III. The articles will feature on the widely read and consumer friendly website of MyAdvo and due credit will be given to the Authors.
IV. We are looking forward to an association with the writers in spreading legal awareness about important issues and topics.
V. Remuneration: Rs. 500/- per article written.
How to Apply
All interested applicants are requested to fill out this form before 11:59 PM, 30th November, 2018.
Only applications submitted through the given Google Form will be accepted.
Click here for official notification.