Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, Punjab announces the RCLMUN Conference 2017 to be held on April 7 and 8 at the college premises.
Committees and Agenda
- United Nations General Assembly: Prevention of Transnational Crime
- United Nations Human Rights Council: Protecting and Promoting Human Rights to Prevent and Counter Violent Extremism
- United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs: Tackling the Latin American Drug Cartels
The background guides for all the committees are available on this link.
- Delegate fee for the conference is Rs 700.
- The fee is payable by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Principal, Rayat College of Law”, payable at Ropar.
- The individual registration form is available here.
- The institutional delegation registration form is available here.
- The last date for registration is April 1.
For more information, contact:
Dr Charu Dureja, Assitant Professor of Law at 9888940621 or
Student Organisers: Edward (8146355565), Abhishek (9914246462) or Hritik (9815582475)
The official brochure of the event is available here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.