University of Mumbai Law Academy is organizing it’s 1st UMLA National Essay and Poetry Writing Competition, 2018.
Supporting Partner: Lex Assisto.
- Essay: Contemporary Issues in Human Rights.
- Poetry: No topic and all poetry styles are considered.
- The essay should be submitted in MS Word.
- Word Limit for the Essay: 3500 words.
- Font Type: Times New Roman (12pt)
- The essay should not consist the name(s) of the author(s) but the following should be attached with the submission in a separate file, – name, year, address, phone number, email ID.
- Poetry submissions do not have a word limit or requirement of any style. The font should be Times New Roman (12pt). Poetry submission should not consist the name of the poet but the following should be attached with the submission in a separate file, – name, year, address, phone number, email ID.
- All submissions to be in English only.
- Last date of registration 20th April 2018.
- The essays/poems must be submitted on or before 30th April 2018.
- Date of declaration of results is 15 May 2018.
- 1st Place: Trophy + Certificate
- 2nd Place: Trophy + Certificate
- 3rd Place: Trophy + Certificate
- Two Honorable Mentions. (Certificates)
All Participants will be issued E-Certificates
- Essay registration fee for Single Author: 250 /-INR
- Essay Registration fee for Two Authors: 350/-INR
- Poetry Registration: 200/-INR for one poem.
- If a (one) poem and a (one) essay both are to be submitted: 400/-
- Please fill the registration form and email at [email protected]
A Payment info
PAYTM – 7208339394
Only Paytm payment is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Saffana Siddiqui: 9821391826
- Hafsa Khan: 8879636077
- Vrushali Marchande: 7208339394
Mail us at [email protected]
The event is organized by Arts and Fine Arts Committee of University of Mumbai Law Academy, University of Mumbai Fort, supporting partner Lex Assisto.