The Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy is an independent think tank doing legal research and assisting the government in making better laws. Vidhi is committed to producing legal research of the highest standard with the aim of informing public debate and contributing to improved governance.
Vidhi works with Ministries of the Government of India and State Governments, as well as other public institutions, providing research and drafting support at various stages of law-making.
Vidhi invites applications for the following posts:
- Senior Resident Fellow/Team Lead
- Research Fellow (Taxation Laws and Administration)
- Senior Resident Fellow (Taxation Laws and Administration)
- Research Fellow, Judicial Reforms and Environmental Law
- Research Fellow, Urban Development and Municipal Reform
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to careers[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in with the subject line as given in their job description.
The last date to apply is 15th April 2019.
For full details of the jobs, click here.