About the organisation
The Human Rights Law Network is a collective of Indian lawyers and social activists who provide legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society.
About the job posts
Following are the job posts that HRLN are offering for their human rights law network.
- Communication Head
- Court Reporter
- Human Resource Manager
The Communications Head will be working out of HRLN’s head office in Delhi.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate and Administer the social media properties of the Human Rights Law Network.
- Overseeing the development and analytics of the organization’s website.
- Conceptualizing the media strategy for initiatives to build brand awareness of the Human Rights Law network.
- Fostering media relationships to feature human Rights Law Network nationwide.
- Initiating and managing strategic relationships to collaborate with other human rights organisations, Educational Institutions and media outlets.
- Conceiving of special events, campaigns and initiatives to achieve organisational goals.
- Serving as the primary liaison with print and online reporters.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong commitment to human rights.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Competency in website management/maintenance and social media marketing platform.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in marketing and communications/PR. (HRLN are open to less experience for the right person, especially someone who is passionate about communicating human rights narratives).
- Significant organization building skills and management experience.
To apply please send your C.V. to media[at]hrln.org and mention ‘Application for Communications Head’ in the subject.
Last Date to apply: 19th April 2019
The communications Head will be working in Delhi.
The candidate must have:
- Background in Court Reporting.
- Interest in human rights.
- Research and Writing skills.
The Court Reporter among other tasks will perform the following:
- Track cases at the District Courts, High Court and Supreme Court of India.
- Submit and Publish daily reports for the tracked cases.
- Contribute to the writing of case histories and other legal content.
Applicants for the above positions must have experience of operating Facebook and Twitter profiles.
To apply, write to media[at]hrln.org and mention ‘Application for Court Reporter’ in the subject.
2. Three writing samples.
Deadline: 18th April 2019
Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager will be working in Delhi.
- Conducting regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for different teams in the organization by developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Managing organizational performance levels by executing performance improvement plans for individuals and teams
- Conducts annual and analyze compensation, work with team leaders to screen and interview candidates.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Ensures compliance with all central and state employment laws.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have a deep commitment for Human Rights work.
- At least 5 years of experience in a reputed organisation.
- Master Degree is preferred with good writing skills.
- Past experience with developing or running high-quality performance management systems is preferred.
Walk in interviews after 4 p.m. at the HRLN office in Delhi.
Deadline: 19th April 2019