University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana proudly announces the conduct of its 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2019 and providing a platform to the law aspirants to present and enhance their mooting skills.
All law colleges/ institutions/ universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 year or 5 year courses.
The number of teams is limited upto 32 teams which shall be selected on the first -come-first-serve basis. Each team can comprise either two (2) or three (3) members. In the case of two (2) members, both the members shall be designated as speakers. In the case of three (3) members, two (2) members shall be designated as speakers and one (1) member shall be designated as the researcher.
Panjab University Regional Centre, Civil lines, Opposite Pavilion Mall, Ludhiana.
Registration Procedure & Fees
Each participating institute can register by duly filling the registration form provided in the Rules and Regulation book.
Upon filling the registration form, the participating institutes are required to email the soft copy of form to [email protected] .
Registration shall be successful upon competition of all formalities mentioned in the Rules. The registration fee (without accommodation) for the Competition is INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand). The accommodation fee for the Competition is INR 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) need to be paid separately. The mode of fee payment would be NEFT/ ONLINE TRANSFER. The details of the account will be provided once the soft copy of registration form reaches the organising committee.
- Commencement of Registration: 20 December 2018
- Last date for online registration: 20 January 2019
- Last date for receiving soft copy of Registration Form : 20 January 2019
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 15 January 2019
- Release of clarifications: 16 January 2019
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copy): 1 February 2019
- Last Date for submission of memorials (five hard copies) : 4 February 2019
- Inauguration , orientation and memorial exchange : 8 February 2019
- Prelims, Quarter-Finals : 9 February 2019
- Semi-final and Final Round, valediction and prize distribution: 10 February 2019
- Winners/ Best Team – Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 21,000/-
- Runner-Up/ Second Best Team – Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Speaker of the Competition – Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial – Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/-
- Best Researcher – Trophy and Cash prize of Rs. 3000/-
For any information regarding the competition and clarifications: [email protected]
- Dr Shiv Kumar Dogra
- Dr. Aarti Puri
- Deepak Arora +91 – 7307777132
- Vibhav Khanna : +91 – 8288897367
- Baldeep Singh Gill: +91 – 8556991693
- Raghav Bector: +91 – 9914024024