About the Organizer
Vivekanand Education Society, Chembur, Mumbai was founded in the year 1962 under the guided and visionary leadership of Late Shree Hashuji Advani.
VES College of Law was started in the year 2009 under the umbrella of Vivekanand Education Society and since then it has acquired competency in providing legal education, proficiency in implementing practical skills, involving students in the decision-making process, hosting several State and National Level Competitions.
About the Competition
Vivekanand Education Society is organising Shree Hashuji Advani Memorial 3rd National Moot Court & Judgment Writing Competition, 2020 to be held on 10th, 11th & 12th of January, 2020 in VESASC Auditorium.
It gives us immense pleasure to extend our heartfelt invitation to your esteemed institution to participate and help us to make this event a great success. We truly believe that this competition shall provide a platform to students of law to sharpen their minds, to develop their skills and to showcase their legal knowledge.
Law students from all over the country to participate in the competition exhibiting their mastery on advocacy to be judged by some of the most elite names in the litigation section of the legal fraternity.
- All Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Bona-fide law students pursuing 3 or 5 years degree course shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
Team Composition = 2 Mooters + 1 researcher compulsory
The researcher may/may not participate in the Judgment Writing Competition
For provisional registration, click here.
- The Google docs Form shall be duly filled & submitted online by any one Member on behalf of their Team.
- Registration shall be confirmed only when a hard copy of the Registration Form (at Page No. 18 of the brochure) along with a hard copy of the Demand Draft (DD) is received by the host college by post at the address given below. This is the Final Registration stage.
Demand Draft Details: In favour of VES College of Law
Amount: Rs. 5,000/- (Inclusive of GST).
- Name of the bank: Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Branch: Sindhi Society
- Name of the Account: VES College of Law
- Account number: 018010100011862
- IFSC Code: JSBL 0000018
- MICR Code: 400 105 018
Last date for registration: 10th December 2019 [Extended].
- Accommodation shall be provided by host college on first come first serve basis.
- Accommodation charges: Rs. 3,000/-
- Last date to request for accommodation: 25th November 2019
- Email: mootcourtveslaw[at]gmail.com.
AKASH MANWANI: +91 8652158620
RIDDHI PAWAR: +91 9892671849
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.