The International scholarship by Monash University, Australia provides financial support to a commencing student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake the Master of Laws.
$20,000 for one year only.
Two scholarships available per year.
Award based on academic achievement.
Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).
You must be one of the following:
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment
Click here to apply for the LLM course.
After receiving an application number, click here to apply for the scholarship.
The deadline to apply is June 6, 2019.
Ph: +61 3 9903 4788.
For full details, visit this page and click the ‘Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship’ tab.