About the university:
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU-A) came into existence on March 16, 2017. It is an independent and autonomous institution created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014.
About the seminar:
This seminar will focus on the various issues that women face in all spheres of life. This seminar throws light upon several challenges faced by Indian women and why there is still a requirement for their advancement. It Will concentrate on the steps taken by the government and portray suggestions for their developments.
Date: 6th April 2019.
Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Topic: Women in 21 Century: Issues and Challenges.
- Women’s leadership and political participation.
- Equality, poverty eradication and inclusive economic growth.
- Violence Against Women.
- Education: opportunities at the local, regional and global level.
- Women And Legal Rights.
- Women’s sexuality and reproductive rights.
- Women’s Rights In 21st Century.
- Women in the development of science and technology.
- Women’s rights and religious institutions.
Eligibility: Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Corporate Professionals, Women Activists, Policy Makers, Administrators, Students.
- For Academicians and others (Single Author): INR 1000.
- For Academicians and others (Co-Author): INR 1200.
- For Research Scholars (Single Author): INR 800.
- For Research Scholars (Co-Author): INR 1000.
- For Students (Single Author): INR 500.
- For Students (Co-Author): INR 800.
The filled in Registration Form along with the payment Receipt of the Registration fees and the Abstract/Paper should be sent to [email protected]
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 25 March 2019.
- Review, Selection And Intimation: 29 March 2019.
- Last Date for Registration: 30 March 2019.
- Date of Seminar: 6 April 2019.
1. Faculty Convener: Deeksha Ingle- Asst.Professor(History), +919049549019.
2. Faculty Co-Convener: K.Vinay Kumar- Faculty of Political Science, +916303210863.
3. Student Convener: Sumit Dwivedi, +91 8318780350.
4. Student Co-Convener: Rugveda Satbhai, +91 8390122496.
The brochure is here.
The registration form is here.
For payment, click here.
The website link is here.