About the Program
Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills is a key factor in your career. Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed in which decisions are made.
The MicroMasters program: Professional skills: negotiation and leadership of Tecnológico de Monterrey, is composed of professional postgraduate courses based on the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will launch your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
What you will learn?
- Develop a style of leadership that is suited to your strengths and the needs of the situation.
- Solve complex problems that meet the interests and objectives of the parties involved.
- Implement the key negotiation skills and styles to carry out effective negotiations and reach satisfactory agreements.
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Develop the skills that will allow you to achieve and optimize results at work.
- Internalize the elements and intellectual standards that are part of the critical thinking process.
- Elliott Kruse Dr. Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Carlos Alberto Tena Sánchez Dr. Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Eduardo Pérez Gorostieta Master’s degree in humanistic studies Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Santiago José Vázquez Blanco Dr. Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Daniel Meade Monteverde Dr. Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Luz María Vargas Reguer Dra. Tecnológico de Monterrey
To enroll in this program, click the link below.
Note: Lawctopus is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.