About the Program
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce?
Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech savvy, data driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
In this Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. You will gain hands on experience in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
The MicroMasters program concludes with two courses that leverage object oriented thinking, and data analytics for designing, running, assessing and adapting strategic experiments that lead to more innovative products and business processes that expand market growth.
What you will learn?
- Develop an experimental capability to drive business outcomes
- Harness data to improve business decisions
- Lead people and teams in dynamic environments
- Transform your business model to succeed within digital disruptions
- Develop platform based strategies for growth and innovation
- Kristen J. McCormack Master Lecturer and Executive in Residence, Organizational Behavior Boston University
- Darrell Griffin CEO and President PerformancEdge
- N. Venkat Venkatraman David J. McGrath Jr. Professor in Management Boston University
- Matthew J. Reis Lecturer Boston University
- Marshall Van Alstyne Questrom Professor of Management and Chair of Information Systems Boston University
- Paul R. Carlile Associate Professor of Management and Information Systems Boston University
- Ben Lubin Assistant Professor in the Information Systems department Boston University
- John W. Byers Professor of Computer Science Boston University
- Chris Dellarocas Richard C. Shipley Professor of Information Systems Boston University
- Andrei Lapets Director of Research Development and Research Scientist, Hariri Institute for Computing Boston University
- Sandra Deacon Carr Master Lecturer in the Organizational Behavior Department Boston University
- Lloyd Baird Professor of Management Boston University
4 – 7 hours per week
₹143,725 for the full program experience
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
MicroMasters Program in Digital Leadership
Note: Lawctopus is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.