MentorNexus is conducting a two-day, 8 Hour, Certified Online Boot Camp on ADR. The boot camp will be held on 22nd & 23rd January 2022 from 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
MentorNexus is an Indian based, social mobility, an e-mentorship program which centres itself around giving back to the legal fraternity while bridging the gap between legal practitioners and students.
It is a student-run organisation that provides year-round mentorship and networking events for law students across the country, free of cost. The initiative was started in August 2021 and since then, the team has received 250+ applications and effectively paired up 150+ law students with their mentors.
Why this Bootcamp?
- 8 Hours of carefully curated content.
- A balanced exposure of the theoretical and practical aspects of Domestic and International Dispute Resolution.
- An international panel of industry experts and an insight into Dispute Resolution from the Indian, Singaporean, American and European perspective.
- A practical skill- building session and Group Discussion with Internationally renowned Mediator Mr. Thomas Valenti.
- Learning to draft an Arbitration clause and more practical problem based exercises to be released before the event.
- Personalised Q&A session with the speakers.
- Certification by MentorNexus and ChangAroth Chambers LLC Singapore.
About the Bootcamp
The Bootcamp is a 2-day, 8 Hour, Certified course on Alternate Dispute Resolution with special emphasis on ‘Building a career in International Dispute Resolution Regime’.
- Date: 22nd-23rd January 2022
- Time: 1:00-5:30 pm
- Platform Used: Zoom
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/e7dGiwNVHo1YioFz9
- Fee and Payment Details: Rs. 700/-
- Paytm: 9900966905 (Ananya P. Murlidhar) and Gpay/ UPI: 9815547769 (Rumella Jain)
The event has limited participation and applications would be accepted on a first come first basis. Only 40 seats left.
Speaker List for the Event
- Mr. Anil Changaroth (Managing Director, ChangAroth Chambers LLC Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor of Singapore and Solicitor of England and Wales)
- Mr. Ajith Warrier (Partner, Dispute Resolution, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Mr. Ratan K Singh (Senior Advocate and Arbitrator, Supreme Court of India)
- Mr. Thomas P. Valenti [Lawyer, Mediator, Chartered Arbitrator (CIArb) and Facilitator, Chicago]
- Mr. J.P. Sengh (Senior Advocate and Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India)
- Veena Ralli (Organizing Secretary, Samadhan, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre)
- Mr. Aman Hingorani (Arbitrator & Mediator; International Advocacy & Mediation Skills Trainer)
- Ms. Jasna Jarmuschke (Disputes Resolution Trainee with Brodermann Jann, Hamburg, Germany)
Event Moderator: Pushkar Keshavmurthy (Advocate, Karnataka High Court)
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.