MentorNexus is conducting a two-day, 8 Hour, Certified Online Boot Camp on ADR. The boot camp will be held on 22nd & 23rd January 2022 from 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
MentorNexus is an Indian based, social mobility, an e-mentorship program which centres itself around giving back to the legal fraternity while bridging the gap between legal practitioners and students.
It is a student-run organisation that provides year-round mentorship and networking events for law students across the country, free of cost. The initiative was started in August 2021 and since then, the team has received 250+ applications and effectively paired up 150+ law students with their mentors.
Why this Bootcamp?
- 8 Hours of carefully curated content.
- A balanced exposure of the theoretical and practical aspects of Domestic and International Dispute Resolution.
- An international panel of industry experts and an insight into Dispute Resolution from the Indian, Singaporean, American and European perspective.
- A practical skill- building session and Group Discussion with Internationally renowned Mediator Mr. Thomas Valenti.
- Learning to draft an Arbitration clause and more practical problem based exercises to be released before the event.
- Personalised Q&A session with the speakers.
- Certification by MentorNexus and ChangAroth Chambers LLC Singapore.
About the Bootcamp
The Bootcamp is a 2-day, 8 Hour, Certified course on Alternate Dispute Resolution with special emphasis on ‘Building a career in International Dispute Resolution Regime’.
- Date: 22nd-23rd January 2022
- Time: 1:00-5:30 pm
- Platform Used: Zoom
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/e7dGiwNVHo1YioFz9
- Fee and Payment Details: Rs. 700/-
- Paytm: 9900966905 (Ananya P. Murlidhar) and Gpay/ UPI: 9815547769 (Rumella Jain)
The event has limited participation and applications would be accepted on a first come first basis. Only 40 seats left.
Speaker List for the Event
- Mr. Anil Changaroth (Managing Director, ChangAroth Chambers LLC Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor of Singapore and Solicitor of England and Wales)
- Mr. Ajith Warrier (Partner, Dispute Resolution, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Mr. Ratan K Singh (Senior Advocate and Arbitrator, Supreme Court of India)
- Mr. Thomas P. Valenti [Lawyer, Mediator, Chartered Arbitrator (CIArb) and Facilitator, Chicago]
- Mr. J.P. Sengh (Senior Advocate and Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India)
- Veena Ralli (Organizing Secretary, Samadhan, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre)
- Mr. Aman Hingorani (Arbitrator & Mediator; International Advocacy & Mediation Skills Trainer)
- Ms. Jasna Jarmuschke (Disputes Resolution Trainee with Brodermann Jann, Hamburg, Germany)
Event Moderator: Pushkar Keshavmurthy (Advocate, Karnataka High Court)
Note: This is a sponsored post.