‘Pen Acclaims’ – (Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504), in association with “Vidhi Aagaz – Inking your Brain” is proud to present its upcoming venture in the interest of profound writers.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to any one of the following topics:
- #MenToo movement
- Gender Biased Laws
- Gender Equality
- #MeToo: Privilege or truth?
- Intersection of Laws
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm through the following link:
- Single Author: Click here
- Co-Authorship: Click here
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format HERE on or before 20th June 2019.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Registration will be taken only by 10th June 2019, 11:59:59 PM, by filling the Registration form HERE after payment of the registration fee.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
Top 50 Essays will be provided with Discount Vouchers of 25% to get published in our next Book bearing ISBN.
All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries feel free to:
Email us at [email protected]
Note: This is a sponsored post.