The Kapila and Nirmal Hingorani Foundation is organizing One-day Mediation Skills Training Programme on 11th of February, 2019 with the objective to nurture the skills involved in mediation in young minds.
The workshop shall be run by Dr. Aman Hingorani, Advocate-on-Record and Mediator, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre, New Delhi and an Author.
About the trainer
Dr. Hingorani was called to the Bar in 1992 and has been imparting advocacy and mediation skills training since 1998. He has taught at institutions in India (such as Indian Law Institute, New Delhi; Delhi University and several national law schools) and abroad (such as Keble College, Oxford; Warwick Law School).
Dr. Hingorani has prepared the modules for the Indo-British Project on Advocacy Skills Training, British Council, New Delhi; the ADR preparatory material for the All-India Bar Examination conducted annually by the Bar Council of India; the Mediation Manual for the FICCI as its National Consultant, and the Mediation Rules for the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Dr. Hingorani has authored the SAGE bestseller, Unravelling the Kashmir Knot, apart from another 45 national and international publications.
- Practical, Scientific and structured ‘learning by doing’ sessions
- Faculty review on performance
- Course material for pre-read on Pre-mediation dispute analysis
- Drafting agreement settlement
- Restorative practices in mediation
The mediation skills training programme aims to
- Providing a pre-requisite skill set for a student who aspires to become a mediator.
- Equipping law students with the tactics and tools for mediation.
- Creating awareness about effective communication and plausible outcomes in diverse dispute situations.
- Providing a hands-on experience for application of the skill set through prompt simulations.
Open to all the students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/ postgraduate law course/ research scholars/ advocates/ professors.
Perks of attending this programme
The participants will be awarded certificates by ‘The Kapila and Nirmal Hingorani Foundation’ which will be endorsed by Dr. Aman Hingorani.
To participate in this programme kindly mail us at [email protected], latest by 7th of February, 2019.
There is a registration fee of Rs. 1000 only which can be paid Online (Bank details will be shared once we receive your request for registration via mail and your registration shall be confirmed after the payment of registration fees). For further details please mail at [email protected] or call at 8622808722.
Seva Kendra Calcutta Training Centre, Kolkata.
Starts at 9 a.m. (one day intense training programme)
Ritika Ghosh: [email protected], 8622808722
Abhisekh Rodricks: [email protected], 8697026249