McAfee, Inc., the American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California is looking for Indian Legal Counsel at its Mumbai office.
Performs consultation and advisory work and carries out the legal processes necessary to effect the rights, privileges, and obligations of the corporation.
Responsibilities or functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares and reviews various legal instruments and documents, such as contracts, leases, licenses, purchases, sales, real estate, etc.,
- Acts as agent of the organization in its transactions, examines materials for legal implications, advises officials of proposed legislation which might affect the organization,
- Applies for patents, copyrights, or registration of the organization’s products, processes, devices, and trademarks
- Advises whether to initiate or defend law suits
- Conducts pre-trial preparations
- Defends the organization in lawsuits
- Advises officials on tax matters, government regulations, contract negotiation, arbitration, federal and state labor legislation and/or legal rights.
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, and concepts.
For official notification and online application link, click here.