GNLU has introduced MBA in Financial Management and Business Laws as one of the PG programme at university.
GNLU introduces a two year full time residential MBA (Financial Management and Business Laws) course which aims to integrate the disciplines of finance and legal & regulatory framework of business.
1. The programme will be open to the graduates with minimum qualification in/with commerce, management, law, arts, science and engineering except fine arts from any recognized university or institute.
2. Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
3. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Differently Abled(DA) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
4. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
5. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2016 from the Principal/Registrar of her/his College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2016) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
6. GNLU may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process. Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by GNLU.
7. The admission to the said course will be primarily based on Common Admission Test 2015 (CAT 2015), conducted by IIMA followed by group discussion and personal interview to be conducted by GNLU.
8. GNLU Academic Regulations and norms, as appropriate, will be applicable to the admitted students.
For any queries: [email protected]
For further details, click HERE.