MATS Law School (MLS), MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India is hosting its 5th Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition (MPMNMCC) 2018 from 20th March to 22nd March 2018.
The competition is organized with a view of providing an opportunity to law aspirants to get acquainted with the practical application of legal profession.
We, the Moot Court Committee of MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur, Chhatisgarh (India), invite your esteemed institution to participate in this academic event. Your participation is highly expected.
The Moot problem, Registration form, Rules and regulations draft, Travel plan form and other related details of the event are given below.
- Confirmation of Participation Deadline (online): March 07, 2018
- Receiving of Registration form and DD submission: March 10, 2018
- Brief (Memorial) Submission Deadline (soft copy) and (6 sets print copies from both sides) deadline: March 15, 2018
- Travel Plan submission deadline (in soft copy): March 17, 2018
- Arrival, Draw of Lots, Exchange of Memorial: March 20, 2018
- Preliminary and Quarter Final rounds: March 21, 2018
- Semifinal, Final and Valedictory Session: March 22, 2018
Jaskirat Kaur: 8447794501
Nibha Anand: 7470981611
Avadhut Joshi: 9431550218
Email: [email protected]
Moot Problem: Click here
Rules and Regulations: Click here
Student Reporter Committee Application: Click here
Travel Plan: Click here