The naugural edition of Mata Sundri College Model United Nations is here!
Brace yourself for something huge is coming your way.
It is with much pride that the Secretariat of MSCMUN’18 present you with the delegate applications.
Committees and their agendas to be simulated in the two day conference are as follows:
- UNGA – DISEC: Combating the Threat of Transactional Organised Crime to International Peaceand Security
- UNSC: Situation in Afghanistan
- UNCND :Follow up to the 2016 special General Assembly session on the world drug problem including the seven thematic areas of the outcome document.
- AIPPM: Discussion on the strategy to curb the growing menace of fake news in India
- LOK SABHA :The higher education Commission of India Bill 2018
Dates: 25th & 26th of August, 2018.
Venue: Mata Sundri College For Women, Delhi University, Mata Sundri Lane
Delegate fee: ₹1500.
Register now for the event by clicking here.
Judge yourself with this opportunity to be Campus Ambassador by clicking here.
“When an opportunity knocks, don’t let fear hold you back. Open the door and embrace the opportunity that has come forth.”
Mail us at: [email protected] or call:
Akshita Behal (USG Delegate affairs): 9958852676
Ankita Sethi (USG Information Technology): 9899596416