The Mata Sundri College Model United Nations 2018 (MSCMUN) conference brings together determined delegates to discuss problems of international importance and more importantly, brainstorm solutions for the future with focus in delivering quality debate, interesting committees and an experience worth remembering.
Date of event
28th and 29th September, 2018
Mata Sundri College For Women, Delhi University
Mata Sundri Lane, New Delhi-110002
- United Nation General Assembly- Disarmament and International Security
Agenda: Combating the Threat of Transactional Organised Crime to International Peace and Security
- All India Political Party Meet (AIPPM)
Agenda: Discussion on the strategy to curb the growing menace of fake news in India
- Lok Sabha
Agenda:The higher education Commission of India Bill 2018
- United Nation Security Council (UNSC)
Agenda:Situation in Afghanistan
- United Nation Council For Narcotic Drugs (UNCND)
Agenda: Follow up to the 2016 special General Assembly session on the world drug problem including the seven thematic areas of the outcome document.
- International Press Forum
Per Delegate: Rs. 1500/
(Accommodation with breakfast and venue transfers available on Double sharing basis at Rs.1200/- per person per night)
Kindly fill the Registration Form here.
International Press Registration
Per Person: 1500/-
Kindly fill the Registration Form here .
- Under Secretary – General for Information Technology: Ankita Sethi: +91 9899596416 ; +91 8920750762
- Under Secretary – General for Delegate Affairs: Akshita Behl: +91 9958852676
Email at: [email protected]
For further updates, kindly follow the official Facebook Page.