About the University
Faculty of Law or FoL is founded under the aegis of Marwadi University. It is an institution of global excellence in legal education, training, and research for the advancement of study in the area of Law and Justice. The objective is to create, nurture, and finesse the legal minds.
The team led by Dr. Rhishikesh Dave has been working relentlessly towards the fulfillment of its aims and objectives. It has managed to become one of the fastest-growing law schools in India and also has established contacts with the numerous leading lawyers and industry experts even in this short span of time.
FoL is working with the Indian counterparts and is also associated with two prestigious Erasmus Plus Projects, where it is partnering with other European and southeast Asian Universities.
Academic Advisory Committee
- Mr. Tushar Mehta
The Solicitor General Of India
- Prof Dr. R. Venkata Rao
Former Vice-Chancellor NLSIU Bangalore
- Prof. Dr. Bhavani Prasad Panda
Former Vice-Chancellor Maharashtra National Law University
- Ms. Daksha Baxi
Executive Director Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Mr. Rodney D. Ryder
Founding partner of Scribboard
- Five-year integrated courses
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- B.Com LLB (Hons)
- One year Masters level course i.e. LLM
- Ph.D. courses, which are taught by qualified and motivated professionals who have joined the institute from all over the world.
Unique Programs Offered
Professional Skills Development Programs:
- 8 Compulsory Internships provided by the University
- Expert Lectures, where academic and industry experts demonstrate their experience of working in the legal field.
- Extra co-curricular activities like Judgment writing, Moot Court competitions, essay writing competitions, etc,
- Developmental courses in general and legal communication
- Special course on Legal English Enrichment
Address: Faculty of Law, Marwadi University Morbi Road, Rajkot Gujarat, India 360 003
Contact Number (Call/Whatsapp): +919512010744
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.