Maruti Suzuki, Delhi invites applications for the post of Senior Litigation Counsel at Delhi.
- Efficient handling & management of consumer, civil, criminal, property related and other litigations including arbitration matters before all the courts/ forums/ tribunals in India and regularly update the management on the status of various litigations pending at various fora/courts/tribunals.
- Drafting/ finalizing written statements, affidavit in evidence, rejoinders/ counters, appeals, revisions, reply to legal notices etc.
- Proficient in Consumer, Civil, Criminal, Labour & Employment and Property related laws and provide prompt as well as sound advice to different functions/ internal stakeholders on complex legal issues
- Ability to conduct due diligence of properties/ land, draft & execute lease agreements/ sale deeds
- Coordinate with external counsels and internal stakeholders/ functions for preparing replies/submissions and follow up with external counsels /consultants for managing end to end litigations filed for and against the Company
- Conduct/ coordinate research on legal issues, latest judgments/laws and advise on the possible solutions
- Work in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Manage and mentor teams effectively
Location: New Delhi
Experience: 10 – 13 Years
For full details about the position and to apply online, click here.