About the Programme
Marubeni India Private Limited (MIPL) has announced the 2019 edition of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship, under its education CSR initiatives. The program, in its fourth year now, is aimed at supporting meritorious and needy students towards pursuing higher education across disciplines. The scholarship applications are open for students across India.
The Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship Program was initially launched in 2016-17. Till date, MIPL has awarded 278 scholarships worth INR 1.19 Crores.
- Students enrolled in 1st year of full-time Undergraduate / Professional / Technical Courses with state/ UGC recognized Universities / Reputed Engineering, Management and other Technical Institutes
- Students residing anywhere in India may apply
- Applicants must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12 board exams in academic session 2018-19
- Total family income of the applicant is not more than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per annum
- Children of Marubeni/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
- Applicants must not be availing any other scholarship benefits of INR 6,000 per annum or more
Up to 100 scholars will be awarded INR 40,000 – INR 50,000 (single instalment) each.
- Marubeni India Private Limited (“Marubeni India”) reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this Scholarship program at any stage without giving any prior notice or assigning any reason and accepts no responsibility for the consequences of such modification/cancellation or withdrawal.
- The selection of candidates for awarding scholarship shall be done solely by Marubeni India and shall be final and binding.
- This Scholarship Program aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students and to promote their higher education. Thus, Scholarship cannot be demanded as a right.
- The Scholarship amount shall be paid to the selected candidates through normal banking channels either through direct bank transfer or by account payee cheque/demand draft. Thus, all selected candidates must have active bank account in their own name at the time of remittance of scholarship amount or issue of account payee cheque / demand draft. Marubeni India shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque/demand draft once it has been handed over to the selected candidate.
- The candidates shall be required to produce the original certificates/documents relating to their education, family income etc. at the time or before face to face interview. Failure to produce such certificates/documents (in original) shall disqualify the candidate from this Scholarship Program.
- The scholarship for a candidate may be withdrawn at any stage if you provide incorrect, false or misleading information or withhold relevant information.
- Marubeni India shall not be responsible for payment of any taxes or levies that may be applicable on/charged to the scholarship amount.
- Marubeni India shall not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.