About the Organisation
Nokia Corporation is Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Title: Market Compliance Leader – India
The Lead Compliance Counsel, India Market role (the Role) leads the Nokia compliance program in Nokia’s India market. The Role reports to the Head of Ethics & Compliance, Customer Operations. The Role requires strong working relationships with leaders in the business and functions (Legal & Compliance, Finance, HR and others) in the Market, Market Units and the countries in the Market. The Role also requires extensive collaboration and coordination with other members of the global Ethics & Compliance team.
The Role is responsible for the design and implementation of the compliance program and plan for the India Market, aligned to the global compliance program and strategies. The Role is accountable for promoting and monitoring world-class compliance practices and to embed a culture of ethics and integrity throughout the Market.
Number of Vacancies
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Language: Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Minimum professional experience of 10 years with 3 years of relevant compliance experience.
- Professional certification or qualification in Law, Accounting and/or Audit.
- Experience and understanding of compliance issues confronting the industry.
- Strong knowledge of key anti-bribery legislation including the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other applicable national and international legislation.
- Experience conducting, analysing and/or making decisions and recommendations based on compliance due diligence