Manipal University Jaipur’s LexLawgical Club and Law Bharat are organising National Pride Fest, 2021 as they recognized the need for a virtual platform at this time of Pandemic where students can be a part of a platform where they can express their views/concerns by showcasing their writing skills.
About the Competition
This Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills and testing the knowledge of the students across the nation. Every day people think to find a reason to help someone or do good for society. This event will not only increase our knowledge but will also give us a reason to do good for the society, for its people and most importantly it’ll bring about a good and positive change in ourselves.
The theme of the event is with respect to such social barriers specifically faced by the LGBTQ+ community Competitions under National Pride Festival, 2021
- National Pride Poster Making Competition
- National Amendment Writing Competition
- National Pride Podcast Series
- National Pride Interview Series
Students pursuing graduate and a postgraduate degree in any of the studies are eligible to participate in the competitions organized under Pride Fest 2021.
Note: No registration fee.
- The registration for the said competition begins from 1st June 2021
- The last date to register for competitions is 14th June 2021
- The submission form will be active from 10th June 2021
- Certificate of Participation to All Participants.
- Certificate of Excellence to Winners and Runner-Ups.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 5 Participants of National Amendment Writing Competition.
- Top -5 Podcast of National Pride Podcast Series will be featured on Spotify, Instagram, and the Website of LexLawgical.
- Winning Posters of the National Pride Poster Making Competition will be a feature on Instagram and the Website of LexLawgical.
Ms. Neha Garg: +91 9166795774
Mr. Raj Singh: 70147 58550
E-mail ID: lbandlexnationalpridefest[at]gmail.com
For full details of the brochure, click here: https://lawc.to/DbGLV
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.