About the Organizer
Manipal University Jaipur, India is a co-educational, residential, private research university located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is the fifth university established by Manipal Global Education Services.
About the MUN
The seventh edition of Manipal University Jaipur Model United Nations (MUJMUN) is being organized from August 30 to September 1, 2019. At MUJMUN.
MUJMUN 7.0 will not just impart knowledge amongst the participants through seven varied committees, but also provide a platform to discuss and deliberate upon critical global issues. It provides the opportunity to raise their voices and bring out solutions that are yet to be explored on a global scale. With several collaborations, our aim is to deliver international exposure and support to seek the art of diplomacy.
The list of the committees with their respective agendas that we will have the distinct pleasure of running is as follows:
- UN General Assembly (DISEC): Comprehensive Review of the UN Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy
- UN Security Council: 24-Hour Continuous Crisis Committee
- UN Commission on Narcotic And Drugs: The Question of Legalisation Of Marijuana and its Adherence to International Law
- UN Human Rights Council: The Protection and Promotion of LGBTQ Rights
- Economic and Social Council: Global Standards for Ensuring Economic Safeguards for the usage of Cryptocurrencies
- Commission on the Status of Women: Promoting the involvement of women in government
- World Health Organisation: Mitigating the public health effects of climate change
- All India Political Parties Meet: Deliberation on Article 370 with Special Emphasis on AFSPA
- International cricket council: Comprehensive review of ICC rules with special emphasis on law 19.8
- International press: Reporting and Photography
Submission Registration and Application Details
To register, click here.
- Ujwal Sachdeva- Secretary-General (+91 7838203155)
- Nikhil Mittal- USG Promotions (+91 9999361752)
- Vaibhav Bhat- USG Delegate Affairs (+91 9811610545)
- E-mail: secretary.general[atmujmun.in