About Manipal University
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), Jaipur, India is a co-educational, residential, private research university located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is the fifth university established by Manipal Global Education Services.
About the moot court competition
School of Law Manipal University takes great pleasure in announcing the 5th Manipal-Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2019 on 28th September to 30th September 2019.
School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur, in Association with Ranka Public Charitable Trust.
School of Law Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan, Near GVK Toll Plaza, Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303007.
28th September to 30th September 2019
- Student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LLB.
- Degree in the academic year 2017-18 from any recognized Law School/College/University in the territorial boundaries of India are eligible to participate.
The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 30th August 2019.
A registration fee of Rs.5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Manipal University Jaipur”, payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
Registration particulars as soft copy and scanned copy of DD should be sent by e-mail to manipalrankamcc[at]gmail.com “5TH MANIPAL RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 REGISTRATION” as the subject of the mail latest by 30th August 2019.
The body of the mail should also contain the details of team members (All three) such as Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Role.
For Example: Name-XYZ, Contact NO – 1234567890, Email –[email protected], Role- Speaker1/2 or Researcher
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the DD will not be valid.
- The hard copy of duly attested (by the authority of participating institution) & Demand Draft should reach the Host University on or before 20th August 2019.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year/semester of study in the form.
- Start of Online Registration: July 20, 2019
- Last date for Online Registration: September 8, 2019
- Submission of Travel form: September 10, 2019
- Last Date for Submission & Soft Copy by email: September 18, 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of memorials: September 25, 2019
Regarding Registration/Case/Submission of Memorials/Accommodation/Transport/etc. participants can be sought from Dr. Sony Kulshrestha (Email: sonykulshrestha[at]gmail.com, Mobile: 09784259917)
The rules and regulation are here.
The registration form is here.
For the moot proposition, click here.