About the Institution
Department of Law is a part of Manikya Lal Verma Shramjeevi College which is affiliated to Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed-to-be) University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
The university has been ranked number 1 in Udaipur and number 7 in Rajasthan recently by World University Ranking.
About the Courses
Department of law offers various courses such as:
- B.A.LL.B.: 5 Year integrated course
- LL.B.: 3 Year degree course
- LL.M.: 2 Year course
- PGDLL: Diploma in Labour Law – 1 Year course
- PGDCL: Diploma in Cyber Law – 1 Year course
- PGDLFS: Diploma in Law and forensic science- 1 Year course
- PGDIPL: Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws- 1 Year course
- PGDLTA: Diploma in Law of Taxation and Accountancy- 1 Year course
The eligibility criteria of all the courses are as per the rules of Bar Council of India.
- B.A.LL.B.: 10+2
- LL.B.: 10+2+ 3 (Graduate in any stream)
- LL.M.: LL.B. with a minimum of 50%
- Diploma Courses: Graduate in any stream
Phone Number: 0294- 2410774
Mobile Numbers: 9414343363, 7014201473
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: #Manikyalalverma #Janardanrainagar
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.