P&G (Procter & Gamble), one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world, is looking to hire for the post of Manager Site-Government Relations & Security, for its Hyderabad office.
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It got incorporated on May 5, 1905, and is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to consumers around the world. The Company operates through five segments: Beauty, Grooming, Health Care, Fabric & Home Care, and Baby, Feminine & Family Care.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few.
The Site Government. The relations manager will primarily be the SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) to manage the P&G Hyderabad site’s relationship with the government agencies. As site Government Relation leader, the incumbent will have to be involved in the following:
- Be the SPOC for P&G to liaison with the government agencies and Maintain an on-going cordial relationship with government agencies
- Partner with the government agencies to further programs in mutual interest
- Manage the overall site security and suggest improvements to protect people and assets
- Work with the site operations team to develop proposals/solutions w.r.t external regulations
- Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in policy, law, or management
- Experience: 3 or more years of experience in managing government relations with government agencies/ working with government
Why work with P&G
- You get continuous mentorship: You will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- You get a dynamic and encouraging work environment: Employees are at the center. They value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.