Here’s a quick question for you.
Where does the Times of India advertise its annual law event ‘The Lawgical Connect’?
Yes, you heard it right. Where does the Times of India advertise…?
Well, the answer is right here, on this website, Lawctopus.com!
The admission season is on!
Law aspirants and law students are looking for courses and programs which can further their careers.
And they are visiting Lawctopus, more than ever!
Whether she/he is a law student who has trusted Lawctopus over the years, or a young law aspirant, who are exploring the field of law; Lawctopus is the platform for the young legal person!
We are not a newspaper which is being read by every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
We are a super-niche and super-popular website; a combination usually not found in the market!
Our 11 law college clients this year are:
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- Asian Law College, Noida
- Shoolini University, Shimla, Himachal
- JGLS, Sonepat
- PES University, Bengaluru
- JECRC University, Jaipur
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- IFIM Law School, Bangalore
- Gitam University, Andhra Pradesh
Nearly all online course providers also advertise on Lawctopus. These include:
- IALM (Indian Academy of Law and Management)
- IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs)
Here are our current stats (monthly):
- Unique visitors or readers: 250,000
- Sessions: 5,50,000
- Page-views: 1.6 million
- Average time/session: 4 minutes
Here are our social media and subscriber stats:
- Facebook page: 52,000 fans
- Twitter handle: 14,000 followers
- Email subscribers: 45,000
- Push notification subscribers: 70,000
Please note that none of these are paid fans or subscribers. Our community is growing organically and we add 10-50 followers/subscribers every day. Law students and aspirants love us as much as we love them!
Well, Lawctopus is the place to advertise right now (March-August) especially if you are looking to advertise the following programs:
- LLB courses
- BA.LLB, BBA.LLB, B.Com LLB programs
- LLM and Ph.D. programs
- Distance learning and online programs
- Other courses for which law students are eligible
We can advertise your program/course through the following offerings:
- Pop-up banner ad
- Top banner ad
- Side banner ad
- Sponsored posts
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) posts
- Emailer campaigns
Phone: +91 9711850703
Note: We maintain an arms-length relationship with all our advertising clients. Advertising on Lawctopus does not grant you any say in our editorial content which remains fiercely independent.
This post was first published on:
8 Mar 2019