It is an undoubted fact that Mahatma Gandhi played a pivotal role in shaping the future of our nation. In memory of his death anniversary on 30th January, Legal Education Awareness Foundation calls for entries under “Mahatma” – The 2nd National Essay Writing Competition.
The competition aims at sensitising the youth and countrymen about life of Mahatma Gandhi as a lawyer and some of the most important aspects of his life.
Topic: “Mahatma – The Lawyer”
Students (irrespective of discipline) and professionals may take part in the competition.
- There is no registration fee for submitting the entries.
- One author may submit one essay ONLY.
- Co-authorship is permitted upto 2 authors per essay.
- Submission deadline: 30 January 2018
- Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2500-3500 words
- Citation in 19th Bluebook Edition
- Font: Times New Roman. Size: 12
- Footnote font: Times New Roman, size 10
First position holder: Certificate of Merit, trophy and One year of honorary membership by LEAF
Second position holder: Certificate of Merit & One year of honorary membership by LEAF
Position holders from #3 to #10 will be felicitated with e-certificates of Participation.
Results will be announced on 31st January 2018 (8 PM) on this Facebook page.
(a) The organisation shall not issue Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
(b) The organisation shall not send confirmation e-mails to each author / participant individually.
For any queries, feel free to contact us at +91-8373994601 or email: email@example.com
This post was first published on: January 13, 2018