Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting application for the following posts
1. Civil Judge Junior Level.
2. Judicial First Class.
The preliminary exam is on April 7th.
Salary: Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 plus other allowances.
- The applicant must hold a Qualified Degree in Law/LL.B/LL.M.
- The applicant must know the Marathi Language, as per the Maharashtra Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
How to apply: The applicant must follow the official notification and apply before Feb 21.
- Last date of online filling up of application forms along with payments: 21st February 2019.
- Last date of offline fee payment: 22nd February 2019.
- Preliminary Exam: 7th April 2019.
- Main Exam: 18th August 2019.
This post was first published on:
20 Feb 2019
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.