Applications are invited for the MAH-LL.B.- 5 Yrs. Course CET 2019 for the admission to the First Year of the Five Year Full Time Professional Integrated Under -Graduate Degree Course in Law, for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
(a) An applicant who have successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent
(b) The applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admission to the course;
Provided that, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open (University) system directly without having any Basic Qualification (Standard X) are not eligible for LL.B-5 Yrs. CET..
Further provided that, applicants who have obtained 10th Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a Single Sitting Examination without having basic qualification (1st to 9th Standard of Schooling) is not Eligible for Admission.
For full details of eligibility, view the notitfication given below.
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-A: A candidate who is Domicile of Maharashtra (Candidate should have Domicile Certificate from the State of Maharashtra) or born in Maharashtra (Candidate should have a Birth Certificate mentioning the Place of Birth which is in Maharashtra).
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-B: the Father or Mother of the Candidate is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra (Either father or Mother of the candidate should have a domicile certificate from the state of Maharashtra if candidate is not born in Maharashtra/ Candidate does not possess domicile certificate from the state of Maharashtra)
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-C: the Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in the Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the Application Form for CAP, Provided candidate should have completed his/her SSC & HSC from the state of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-D: the Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking ( Provided Candidate should have completed his/her SSC & HSC or Equivalent qualifying
examination from the State of Maharashtra).
- Maharashtra State Candidature Type-E: The candidates passing SSC and or HSC Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognized institution from a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
- All India Candidature: The Candidates having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category ( Candidate should have Domicile Certificate from the State where candidate belongs or Candidate should have a Birth certificate issued by the respective State Government ). OMS [Outside Maharashtra State] candidates i.e. All India Candidature candidates should fill their CET application form in Open Category.
MAH-LL.B. 5 Yrs. CET-2019 Schedule
MAH-LL.B. 5 YEAR CET2019 shall be conducted only in the On-Line Mode in Multiple Sessions, if required in selected centers in the State of Maharashtra and selected Centers from Other States. MAH-LL.B. 5 YEAR CET-2019 will be conducted on Sunday, the 21st April 2019.
Candidates shall have to appear for the On-Line CET strictly as per the date and Session allotted to them at the allotted Venue and Center. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Test in other than the allotted Session. No request for Centre, Venue and Session change will be entertained.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28/01/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||10/03/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||10/03/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||25/03/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28/01/2019 to 10/03/2019|
If you have any problem: kindly send mail to: 1) email@example.com 2) firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU CAN SEND SCREENSHOTS TO ABOVE both E-MAIL ADDRESSES, IF YOU FACE ANY DIFFICULTY.
In case of Emergency call on 022-2201657/59 during Office Hours on all working days.
For detailed notification, click here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.