About the event:
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University is organising the 7th Mahamana Malaviya National Moot Court Competition, 2019. The 7th edition of the Mahamana Malaviya National Moot Court Competition is based on the premise of Information Technology Law and Constitutional Law.
Date and venue:
The Competition shall be held on 5th to 7th April 2019 at the Law School (Faculty of Law), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Students pursuing the three-year or five-year LL.B. course in the Academic Year 2018-2019 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
The format of the moot:
Maximum of 24 teams shall participate and the registration shall be accepted on the first come first basis. Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one researcher.
The registration form must be submitted online firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 16, 2019.
The registration form should be completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating University/School/Faculty/Institute along with online payment transaction receipt for Rs. 3500 should be mailed on or before March 19, 2019.
The account details for the payment of this fee will be provided at the subsequent stage to the shortlisted teams.
- The release of the Moot Proposition: March 8, 2019.
- Deadline for Registration of Institution: March 16, 2019.
- Deadline for submission of the soft copy of Registration Form, Payment Receipt and Travel Form: March 19, 2019.
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: March 21, 2019.
- The release of final clarifications (if any): March 23, 2019.
- Deadline for submission of the soft copy of Memorials: April 2, 2019.
- Researcher’s Test: April 5, 2019.
- Inauguration Ceremony: April 6, 2019. Oral Rounds: April 6-7, 2019.
- Valedictory Ceremony: April 7, 2019.
Ankur Bhatt:- +91 7607212121.
Prajwal Shukla:- +91 7237883457.
For clarifications, drop a mail to mcc.lawfacultybhu[at]gmail.com.
The Brochure (all inclusive) for the Competition can be downloaded from here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.